Scope of this Privacy Notice
Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know our practices. We have tried to keep this Privacy Notice as simple as possible, but if you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact us atÂ email@example.com.
What personal information about users does furnidable.com collect and why?
Personal Information includes all information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with personal information. The information that we collect about the users of our Websites helps us provide better services to all of our customers and to personalize and continually improve your experience at furnidable.com. From figuring out basic issues like which language you speak, to more complex things like what kind of products you are most interested in or which ads you find most useful. The collection of user information helps us provide you with a truly unique experience.
Please note that you may browse our Websites at any time without telling us who you are or intentionally revealing any personal information about yourself, apart from your email address and ZIP code, which we may ask you for in order to check that you are a real user and to provide you with most appropriate products based on your ZIP location. However, when you visit our Websites, we may automatically collect and store your computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from furnidable.com, advertisement data, IP address and standard web log information. We can receive information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data. On the other hand, for you to actively participate in furnidable we do need some of your personal information and therefore, at a certain time we may ask you to register on furnidable.com and provide us with such personal information that is required in connection with your activities on the Websites. Once you provide us your personal information, you are no longer anonymous. If you do choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of all your information on our servers located in the United States or in any other country and to all the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What kind of Personal Information does furnidable collect?
During your experience at furnidable.com, we may collect and store the following types of personal information:
- Contact InformationÂ that allows furnidable, other users and service providers to communicate with you. This includes your name; email addresses; social media user account names; telephone numbers; physical contact information; postal address or other addresses at which you receive communications and deliveries; shipping, billing and other information needed to ship an order; and any additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself. If we believe you are violating websites policies, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional security questions online in order to verify your identity.
- Relationship InformationÂ that helps us to understand who you are and what kinds of products you may like. This includes demographic information (e.g. birth date, age, gender); location information; areas of interest; products that may interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); information about friends who referred you or whom you have referred to furnidable.com.
- Transactional Information, that is based on your activities on our Websites and help us to personalize and improve your experience at furnidable.com. This include the categories of products you browse; the products you view, purchase; the content that you generate or that is relative to your furnidable account; other information about how you interact with other users, our business partners, and service providers; and about how you interact with our Websites and other applications, services, contents and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Financial Account InformationÂ that is needed to manage your account with furnidable.com, and to process payments. This includes your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number; your billing information; and any other financial information required in connection with your activities on our Websites.
- Mobile Location Information if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
- Community Information that you share in community discussions, chats, forums, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Websites, and in the correspondence sent to us.
- Information from other companies or service providers that helps us to personalize and improve our services and to better enforce the furnidable User Agreement and the Websites policies. This includes information regarding demographic and navigation data; and other supplemental information that we may obtain from third parties. For example, if you incur a debt we may conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law.
How does furnidable.com collect Personal Information?
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Email Communications:Â furnidable.com may collect information about your use of emails and newsletters that we send to you. In some cases, when you click on a link or an advertisement in an email or newsletter. Your browser may be momentarily directed to the site of a third party which, acting on our behalf, notes or “counts” your response to the email or newsletter before re-directing your browser to its proper destination; this re-direction process will not be apparent to you. To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us, only if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive emails, newsletters or similar communications from furnidable.com, please adjust your notifications preferences in your account settings. To read more about our policy vis-Ã -vis spam, go to the “What is the furnidable.com policy about Spam?” section.
- Registration and sharing through third-party services.Â We may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into furnidable.com. With your permission, we may also transfer you to furnidable.com account information contained in your third-party profile.
- Information Received from Other Sources:Â We may receive further personal information about you from third parties. This personal information helps us enhance other information we have about you in order to better understand you and to otherwise enhance furnidable.com websites and services. Examples of information we receive from other sources include information collected from the friend who referred you to furnidable.com; updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and update your contact information; account information; page-view information from merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the web search features offered by other companies; search results and links, including paid listings, such as sponsored links; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we may use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
How does furnidable.com use the Personal Information collected?
Our primary purpose for collecting personal information is to provide you and all our users with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience at furnidable.com while protecting all users. We also use the personal information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, while offering our users tailored experience. You agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
- operate and improve our Websites; and
- provide you and other users with services and customer support as requested; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties; and
- customize, measure and improve the quality of our services, content and advertising; and
- evaluate the types of products are of interest to our users; and
- assess our users satisfaction levels and perform other analytics; and
- inform you and other users about our services and those of our business partners; and
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through the Websites, email messages, text messages, applications, or any other methods of communication, also based on variables such as your interests, personal characteristics, or location; and
- communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you and other users about furnidable.com and our business partners, such as news, special offers, announcements, and marketing materials; and
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- allow you to apply for a job, post content or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Website; and
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce the furnidable User Agreement and the Websites policies; and
- manage our everyday business needs, such as Website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, or to comply with the law;
- and other uses as described when we collect the information.
What about Cookies and other related technologies?
When you visit our Websites, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Websites and applications, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information. The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to our Websites by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by our business partners, our service providers or us. For example, when you visit furnidable.com, our service providers and we may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Such cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us improve the quality of our services and to detect certain kinds of fraud.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers (small computer files) that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser and result in information regarding how often you visit a site and the activities you conduct while on that site, for example by keeping track of your visual preferences or controlling the frequency of “pop-up” windows. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your site activity with other information we store about you in your account or as related to your interactions with our Websites. Most cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies to enable our systems to recognize your browser for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided such as your user ID if you asked for it to be remembered, storing your preferences, personalizing and improving your experience at furnidable.com by providing features such as recently views products, preferred categories. The information collected by cookies also helps us dynamically generate advertising and content on web pages or in emails specifically designed for you and allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Website and the websites of selected business partners and advertiser, opening our emails, and for what purposes. We may use cookie information, among others, to target certain advertisements to your browser or to determine the popularity of certain content or advertisements. Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers willÂ tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on settings or visiting the manufacturerâ€™s website. However, since cookies allow you to take advantage of important features of furnidable.com, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you reject our cookies, some of the functions and conveniences of our Website may not work properly. For instance, you will not be able to make a purchase or use any furnidable.com features that require you to log in your furnidable account. We do not, however, block you from browsing our Website if you choose to not accept our cookies. Please be advised that you may also encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of our Websites that we do not control; for example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.
“Web Beacons” and “Pixel Tags” are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email, that send back to its home server information from the users’ browser, allowing us to determine whether they have preformed specific actions. For instance, when you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. In limited circumstances we may use web beacons to collect information about your use of our Websites and the sites of selected business partners and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions and newsletters we send to you. The information collected by these tools allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Website and the websites of our selected business partners and advertisers, opening our emails, and for what purposes, in order to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions. In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is used in non-identifiable ways, without any reference to personal information. For example, when we use information we collect about users in order to optimize our Websites and understand its traffic and usage patterns. In other cases, we may associate the information we collect using cookies and related technologies with personal information. In all such cases, this Privacy Notice governs how we use that information.
Does furnidable.com share the Personal Information it receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the furnidable group of companies, which are all subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice, unless any of the following circumstances applies:
With Your Consent:Â we may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of furnidable when we have your request or your consent to do so
With Third-Party Service Providers:Â we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing technology, services or content related to better operation and maintenance of our Websites, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, including paid listings and links; processing credit card payments and providing customer service. Service providers have access to personal information reasonably needed to perform their limited functions, but are only allowed to use it in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. They are bound by law or contract to protect the personal information and to adopt appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
With Selected Independent Businesses Partners and Advertisers We Do Not Control:Â We work closely with selected business partners and advertisers we do not control. In some cases, such as merchant sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at furnidable.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with these businesses or they refer users to use. If you are referred to furnidable.com from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with an furnidable business partner, furnidable.com may provide that business partner personal information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between us and such business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you. We encourage furnidable merchants and business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by such independent parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control. Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of furnidable users on behalf of our business partners. We may also combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply adjust your notifications preferences in your furnidable.com account or follow the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
With Other Users:Â we may share your personal information with other furnidable users in order to validate the purchases, troubleshoot, combat fraud and enforce the furnidable User Agreement and Websites policies. We may also provide merchants with personal information about the individuals that have made a purchase in order to send customized offers.
For Legal Reasons and for the Protection of furnidable.com and others:Â we may release account and share other personal information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary: to respond to legal requirements, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to defend furnidable in litigation or a regulatory action; to enforce or apply the furnidable User Agreement, this Privacy Notice, other agreements and Websites policies, including investigation of potential violations; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; to protect against harm the rights, property, or safety of furnidable, our users, or anyone else, as required or permitted by law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction and debt collection, with law enforcement agencies, regulators, governmental officials, and courts, if required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Aggregate Information:Â We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you, which does not allow you to be identified or contacted and that is combined with the non-personal information of other users, publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers, merchants or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services and we may inform third parties regarding the number of users of our Website and the activities they conduct at furnidable. Depending on the circumstances, we may or may not charge third parties for this aggregate information.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other Websites?
What is the furnidable.com Policy about Spam?
We do not tolerate spam. We will use your email address only for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice and in the furnidable User Agreement. Make sure to set your communication preferences in your furnidable.com account, so that we always communicate with you as you prefer. We will not rent or sell your email address to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent, and we will prevent your email address from being recorded by “web crawlers” or “web spiders” to the best of our ability. We want you to know that we compare our users list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference in your furnidable account preferences or follow the directions provided with any unsolicited communication or advertisement you received. Please note that you are not permitted to add other furnidable users to your mailing list, email or physical mail, or to rent or sell other usersâ€™ email addresses without their express consent. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate this Privacy Notice or the furnidable User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you have any question or concern about spamming, spoofing or similar practice or you wish to report us any furnidable-related spam emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How should you use information from furnidable
furnidable.com enables you to share personal information in order to purchase products, make payments, and receive shipments from us. To help protect your privacy, we allow onlyÂ limited access to other users’ contact and shipping information. When users are involved in a transaction, however, they may have access to each other’s name, nickname, email address and other contact and shipping information. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once it is shared with other users or third parties and we therefore encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of other third parties before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. You agree to use other usersâ€™ information only for:
- using services offered through furnidable.com in accordance with this Policy Notice and furnidable User Agreement; or
- other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
You further agree to respect the privacy of other users in accordance with this Privacy Notice, the furnidable User Agreement and any other Websites policies. Please read more on the use of other usersâ€™ email addresses in the “What is the furnidable.com policy about Spam?” section.
Failure by a user to comply with this Privacy Notice or other Websites policies about regarding privacy shall constitute a violation of furnidable User Agreement and may result in the ban of said user from furnidable Websites.
What Information Do You Share on furnidable.com?
When registering with furnidable, you are required to choose a username. This username is displayed throughout the Website (visible to all other users) and it is connected to all of your furnidable.com activity. Other users may see some information regarding your activities on the Website, such as any previous purchases and feedback. Notices sent to other users about suspicious activity and policy violations on our Websites refer to the username. Unless you reveal your username, other users will not be able to personally identify your activities on furnidable.com, while if you associate your name with your username, the people to whom you have revealed your name will be able to identify your activities. If you access our Websites from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafÃ© or an internet point, certain information about you, such as your username, activity or reminders from furnidable.com, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. It is your responsibility to ensure that private information is removed from the public or shared computer should you choose to use on. Also remember that that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Emails to Us:Â this Privacy Notice does not protect you when sending information, ideas, concepts or inventions by email to us or to the addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link on our Website.
What choices do you have?
What information do you have access to?
furnidable.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with our Websites, for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples of information you can access easily at furnidable.com include personal information in your furnidable account, including name, e-mail, phone number, address, username, password, etc.; payment settings and financial information, including credit card information, billing information; up-to-date information regarding recent transactions; communications and personalized advertising preferences, including email notification settings, personal alerts features; furnidable.com recommendations, including your recent purchases, view history, reviews, etc.. You can read more about the different options you have to share and remove your personal information in the “What choices do you have?” and “How can you access, review and change your Personal Information?” sections.
How can you access, review or change your Personal Information?
Keeping your personal information current is important and helps ensure that we always offer you personalized and better services. Among all reasons, accurate information is necessary for billing and delivery purposes. You are required to promptly update your personal information if changes occur or information is inaccurate. If any personal information about you is wrong, we strive to provide you with ways to update it quickly or to delete it, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. You can do several things to help keep personal information about you current. You can access, review, update and change directly most of personal information you provided to use in your account by logging into your furnidable account and accessing the “Profile Settings” section. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. However, some of your personal information can only be changed by contacting our Customer Service or by sending us an email at: email@example.com. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. When we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice; put at risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes. Please also note that, once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. You should also be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our servers. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction means that a copy of your personal information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Nevertheless, we promise that upon receiving your request, all personal information stored in the databases we actively use for daily business activities, and other readily searchable media, will be deleted.
How can you close your furnidable account?
We treat data as an asset that must be highly protected and we work hard to protect furnidable and all our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. To this end, we have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. For example:
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during transmission, and we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information when it is being transmitted over the Internet.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order; while, of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We offer you verification protected by a password when you register and access your furnidable account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to furnidable employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, as you may know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Websites. Therefore, although we use lots of security measures, such as encryption, passwords, physical securities, etc. to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
What can you do to protect your Personal Information?
our furnidable account and the information contained therein are password protected. It is very important that you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose it to anyone and change it periodically.Â Please note that you are not allowed to provide your furnidable password to anyone else. We will never ask for your password in email or over the phone.Â If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are always responsible for all actions taken in the name of your furnidable account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf by anybody logging into your furnidable account. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or you suspect that someone else knows or has changed it, you should immediately notify furnidable.com and change your password. Always be sure to log out of your account and to close your Internet browser window when you leave the furnidable Websites. This is especially important if you use a shared computer or a computer in public locations, to avoid that the individuals using the computer after you may have access to your furnidable account. Please note that, in any event, furnidable assumes no liability for the abuse of login data and passwords used.
Are children allowed to use furnidable.com?
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant toÂ Section 1798.83 of the California Civil CodeÂ and to the California Online Privacy Protection Act 2003 – California Business and Professions Code,Â Sections 22575-22579Â (the “California Privacy Laws”), residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that businesses with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with any third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year, and about their rights to control such disclosure of personal information for the third partiesâ€™ direct marketing purposes.
We have adopted a policy of not disclosing personal information of users to third parties for the third partiesâ€™ direct marketing purposes. However, if this should change in the future, as required by the California Privacy Laws we shall inform you, at your request, about (1) the categories of personal information collected through our Websites that may have been shared with third party persons or entities for direct marketing purposes; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the types of products or services marketed by those third parties. The California Privacy Laws further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal information or requesting the aforesaid information.
To control the disclosure of your personal information or to request a copy of the information disclosure provided by furnidable pursuant to the California Privacy Rules, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us at the following address: furnidable LLC., 400 NW 26th Street Suite #111 Miami, Florida 33127 USA. The request should be sent to the attention of our Privacy Compliance Department and labeled “California Customer Choice Notice”. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personal information you do not want us to share with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response.
What about your Personal Information if you are a resident outside the United States?
What about the use and disclosure of Personal Information by Third Parties?
How is this Privacy Notice enforced by furnidable.com?
Which rules apply in case of any dispute over Privacy on furnidable.com?
If you choose to visit our Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice, any other Websites policies and the furnidable User Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy at furnidable.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try and resolve it. Please see the “How to contact furnidable.com?” section for further information on how to contact us.
How may furnidable.com change this Privacy Notice and the User Agreement?
How can you contact furnidable.com?
If you have any question or require support regarding your Personal Information or any practice described in this Privacy Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us via email atÂ email@example.comÂ or by clicking Resolution CenterÂ on the Website.
Correspondence can be sent by mail to the following address:Furnidable.com a division of Itly.com
Attention: Privacy Compliance Department
400 NW 26th Street Suite #111
Miami, Florida 33127 USA